ADMINISTRATOR – TOWER DIVISION
The Administrator -Tower Division will be responsible for supporting the Tower division of JDH Contracting. The work requires prioritizing work based on client requests and project manager’s input. The Administrator duties involves completion of paperwork and systems work based on the client’s and the directors requests.. This position provides support of all the division construction activities to ensure Company procedures are followed and compliance is maintained relative to all applicable local, state, and federal regulatory requirements.
The Division Administrator is responsible for administrative duties in support of JDH Tower Department.
- Help Project Managers create job folders.
- Work with project managers to create accurate invoices.
- Interface with customer on invoicing issues.
- Work with customer to audit customer-provided reports to ensure accuracy.
- Maintain spreadsheet tracking jobs that are invoiced.
- Provide outstanding project/invoice reports to management as requested.
- Maintain weekly invoice meeting spreadsheet.
- Submit Close out Documents per Clients requirements
- Verify timesheets of hourly workers are submitted daily – follow up may be required.
- Safety Documentation – submit Job Hazard Analysis (JHA) Paperwork to Safety Department daily.
- Complete special projects or other duties as assigned.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE/ SKILLS
- Basic Accounting Skills
- Ability to read technical documents (preferred).
- Proficiency in the use of computers for Spreadsheets, E-mail and Internet-based systems.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills with computer related programs.
- Written and Verbal Communication Skills are critical.
- The Administrator should be organized, able to prioritize work, capable of multi-tasking to complete a variety of projects in a timely manner.
- Must be a team player.