JDH stands out as a leader in underground and aerial construction for any project need.
After 20 years in the industry, the JDH Contracting, Inc. (JDH) management team possesses the required skills and competencies needed to complete the largest and most complex jobs in any environment. As a leader in the industry, JDH has heavily invested in the equipment, materials and human resources necessary to complete any job and will travel nationwide to serve our customers’ needs.
Fiber Offerings Include:
- Engineering services including Route Selection and Planning
- Drafting services (including RUS)
- Sub - meter GPS data collection
- Butterfly Audits/Drawings
- Strand mapping
- GIS network inventory and mapping
- Street Permit, Joint Use Agreement/Attachment agreements and ROW procurement
- Pole survey inventory
- Utility pole structural analysis (pole loading calculations)
- Aerial construction and placement (ADSS and other conventional aerial techniques)