Experience required. 10+ years preferred.
- Overall responsibility for Wireless Communication Division encompassing all facets of tower construction and maintenance.
- Expand current business on a national scale
- Generate estimates and create bid packages
- Work with customers and visit jobsites to gather information for estimates as required
- Responsible for division staff including Project Managers, Admin Support and Field Crews
- Ensure successful completion of multiple projects on time and under budget while maintaining a high standard of quality
- Primary contact with customers
- Foster a professional working environment within the division and the overall company
- Further industry knowledge on an ongoing basis
- Mentor staff to further enhance the performance of the team
- Work with division personnel to facilitate successful project completion
- Ensure division profitability by successful bid submission and cost containment
- Generate sales by developing new and expanding existing customer relationships
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE/ SKILLS:
- Tower construction and maintenance experience
- Microwave industry experience
- Nationwide industry contact base
- Must have excellent organizational skills and be detail oriented
- Familiar with project management principles
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Computer literacy with MS Office products
- Commitment to proper tower safety practices
- Must have valid Drivers License
- Must have exemplary integrity and character
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work
- Must be willing to travel up to 4 weeks at a time and able to work within a non-structured schedule i.e. long hours, weekends, etc.
- Self motivated and able to learn quickly
- Team oriented and able to interact with a variety of customers and employees
- Committed to the overall success of the business
- Safety focused
Fill out our online application.
Download a PDF of our application.