RELEVANT WORK EXPERIENCE
Experience required. 5+ years preferred.
- Must be proficient in heavy equipment operation including Excavator, Backhoe, Dozer, etc.
- Must be able to interpret blueprints, provide material lists and equipment needs for projects.
- Must be able to effectively direct and motivate crews of varying sizes and experience levels.
- Experienced in all aspects of site development including pipe laying, grading, foundation/footings and general concrete work.
- Perform daily duties in a safe manner.
- Maintain a professional working attitude with co-workers and customers.
- Further industry knowledge on an ongoing basis.
- Mentor less experienced co-workers to enhance the performance of the team.
- Uphold quality workmanship surpassing industry standards.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE/ SKILLS
- Mechanically inclined.
- Able to communicate effectively with co-workers and customers.
- Able to understand project schedules and perform impact analysis when necessary.
- Must have valid CDL Class A certification and exemplary safety record.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work.
- Able to work quickly and efficiently without sacrificing quality.
- Must be willing to travel periodically and be able to work within a non-structured schedule i.e. long hours, weekends, etc.
- Self motivated and able to learn quickly.
- Adaptable to changing work assignments.
- Team oriented.
- Understand and promote company values at all times.
Fill out our online application
Download an application